Welcome to our website !

SITTAL

тecнnology newѕ,вroadcaѕтιng,radιo ғreqυency,ѕaтellιтe and pc тιpѕ and тrιcĸ relaтed arтιcle.

About me

By 7:11 AM

ABOUT SITTAL SHRESTHA

Hi mate, I feel glad you landed on this page. I am Sittal Shrestha founder ofInfotechnp.com.nu and managing over 100+ other blogs, websites and services. I was born on April 17th, 1995 in Gorkha, Nepal. I am a Pro Blogger from Gorkha and Professional SEO Consultant.



My Childhood



I was born and brought up in a lower middle class family. Money was always a big problem in my life. The only thing I knew while I was child to get rid of my poverty was to work hard, get well educated, perform well in academics. I was a good student since the beginning and was always top either it might be in school or my college.
After I was done with my +2 I decided to take up my graduation and try get a good job in some reputed MNC. I am a very enthusiastic person and always try to explore something new. However I was not satisfied with the lifestyle I was going through, I always wanted to come up with something new and unique that can satisfy my ego. Then I started developing some unique skills like Magic, Swimming, Hacking and Programming etc.
To learn anything my primary source of knowledge was Internet and by time I became very found of Internet and Computers. Then I started a blogspot blog to share the things which I learn. I didn’t knew that my blog is visible to all, I just thought its just a dairy and no one can view my blog except me. But later I realized that a blog can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. Then I started writing some Tips Tricks and Tutorials which I think might be useful for geeks. People started liking my articles.
Then I joined few Facebook Groups related to Technology, there I started helping people fixing their computer related problems. In no time I have got lot of Fame and my blog also started getting some good readership. At that time I didn’t knew there exists something called SEO.
One of my fellow bloggers said me that I am not implementing any kind of SEO practices on my blog, then I started exploring more about SEO and traffic generation methods. In a span of 4 months I was able to drive some decent traffic to my site via Search Engines and Social Media but my earnings were literally zero.
I wrote few posts which are unethical and copyrighted content. Then I realized that copyrighted content won’t make me anything. After that I decided to delete all the unethical stuff and came up with a custom domain name. First I bought an inexpensive .in domain name later to make it more professional and to reach global audience I went for .net as .com was not available.
Slowly I started making money. It was very tough period though. On a fine day I received a check of Rs 315($3 Approx) from an advertising network. This gave me the confidence that I can earn money through Internet. Then I got $60 check from Infolinks, after that it didn’t stop. It went on increasing by 15-20% month by month. Now I make over $1500k per month.

What’s going on right now in my life?


Currently I am undergoing a very hectic schedule with lots of work and pending works on my desk. I also started organizing seminars workshop. Also started a training program for newbies to help them make money online.
I also started a Pvt. Ltd company named Infotechnp which offers Web Development, Blogging and SEO related Services. My main motto ahead is to grow this company day to day as much as I can.

Future


Future is always unpredictable, we don’t know what can happen the next moment. I just want to enjoy and give my best for the present moment. Anyways my future plans are just to develop my company and turn it into a million dollar company.

You can contact to Sittal at allinfotechnp@gmail.com or shresthasittal@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments